Our audit services are provided by our partnered firm—Assurance Affiliates. As one of the leading auditing firms in Singapore, Assurance Affiliates provides auditing and assurance services in a wide range of industries. Our expertise is your confidence.
Clients trust us to execute:
Statutory audits are for clients who require an audit for statutory reasons associated with the filing of their annual report and financial statements with ACRA, in order to meet the requirements set by the Singapore Companies Act. We ensure that you are provided with an unmatched audit service that is completed meticulously and accurately, meeting the expectations of any investor, customer, lender or regulatory body.
Our risk based auditing approach includes a built-in quality engagement assurance review system and is always up-to-date with the latest Standards of Auditing in Singapore. We assure you the certainty that your audit is completed under rigorous and professional standards.
Our audit approach, based on a thorough understanding of our client’s business and risks, has four key phases in the audit methodology:
- Planning – We identify and develop an overall audit approach with particular focus on key audit risk areas
- Controls phase – We understand, evaluate and validate the key internal control areas and advise management of any issue during the audit
- Substantiation – We carry out test of details on significant account balances and transactions during both the interim and final audits
- Completion – We submit the audit opinion and ensure the delivery of the management letter.
Internal audits are essential in effective management control. Good corporate governance inspires confidence and makes room for innovation. Assurance Affiliates provides a host of internal audit solutions, which include:
- Helping organisations develop and implement risk based internal audit methodologies
- Helping firms carry out risk assessment evaluation and testing
- Advising on the establishment of robust internal control systems
- Providing specialised additional resources to in-house internal audit departments
- Liaising with external auditors in relation to their annual statutory audits
Special audit engagements
What this entails is an in-depth and comprehensive examination of the underlying business numbers. The assessment allows the management to identify and focus on key areas and issues, enabling business growth as well as the cultivation of external interests.